millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Star Wars Thread

Yeah, that one would’ve meant something only to the fans of the extended universe stuff. My son has read a lot of the Star Wars novels and he knows all about this, but even with Star Trek, there’s not enough deep fandom of this kind to make it worth it.

Snoke was a big failure all around. He was completely bland in FA, but that was kind of forgiveable because that movie had to establish so many characters. But TLJ having no interest whatsoever in a big character like this was unforgiveable. Just terrible writing, like a lot of that movie.

4 Likes

This is sounding quite interesting:

Only Qs are how it will be available in the UK? It should be easy, though not offering pre-orders is a missed opportunity.

15 Likes
1 Like

For @BenObiwomble

1 Like

Dinner’s ready!

1 Like

Where is the damn title!? Do we have to wait until May 4th?

The current scuttlebutt is that the title is The Skywalkers or maybe just Skywalkers. This is from AICN, so it shold be taken with a moderate-sized hunk of salt.

We should be getting a teaser trailer and title in about a week. They’re holding Star Wars Celebration next weekend in Chicago, and it is expected that is when the promotion of IX will begin.

1 Like

Ah, it’s bullshit.

4 Likes

Yeah, I assumed the first trailer would be out in time to be paired with Avengers 4: Just Get On With It, Scott.

5 Likes

The most credible rumour, to me, regarding the title is “Balance of the Force”…

But I don’t like it. We already had a force mention in this trilogy’s titles.

1 Like

I hope they turn “The Skywalkers” into a reality tv show like the Kardashians.

3 Likes

Yes, but please let it be more like The Osbournes than The Kardashians.

“LEIA, WHERE’S MY F#&KING LIGHTSABRE!!”

2 Likes

Star Wars IX: It Was All A Dream

3 Likes

Star Wars Episode IX: The scouring of the fans

3 Likes

Star Wars Episode IX: Psyche!

4 Likes

Star Wars Episode IX: The hand is empty

4 Likes

Star Wars Episode IX: 33% Porgs, 33% Blue Milk, 33% lightsabres being thrown away

8 Likes

Star Wars IX: Give us all your money. And buy the damn toys too!

6 Likes

Please Like This One.

5 Likes