millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Star Wars: The Last Jedi - SPOILER discussion

That little green creep could get away with a lot using the old Jedi Mind Trick.

#MeToo

It’s wonderful!But I’m not good at DIY. Do you have any website for shopping the Rey’s costume to recommended?

I Googled “rey costume adults” and a bunch of websites cane up.

I am clearly not working hard enough :confused:

[quote] Many believe Disney should pump the breaks and not put out a Star Wars movie each year.

I made the timing decision, and as I look back, I think the mistake that I made — I take the blame — was a little too much, too fast. You can expect some slowdown, but that doesn’t mean we’re not going to make films. J.J. [Abrams] is busy making [ Episode ] IX . We have creative entities, including [ Game of Thrones creators David] Benioff and [D.B.] Weiss, who are developing sagas of their own, which we haven’t been specific about. And we are just at the point where we’re going to start making decisions about what comes next after J.J.'s. But I think we’re going to be a little bit more careful about volume and timing. And the buck stops here on that.[/quote]

The right move I think, keeping Star Wars special rather than pumping out a movie every year. Looks like Disney are willing to learn from their failures.

Ironically they’d get much better fan reaction from a TV series that could run for years, even with new “saga” entries happening around it.

They’re doing TV too.

I know. Besides the cartoons. I’ll believe the live action when I see it.

True, there’s been little news since the announcement of Favreau being involved.

Then again, I’ve this strange habit of not paying much attention to something until it’s out bar a trailer or two.

Each websites is different in quality,do you know the better one which have high quality and affordable price?In fact,I know one site which called COSMANELS. But I don’t know if it is a good choice.Do you have any advice?