millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Star Wars Movie Thread

I don’t slag off the prequels, no bias here.

That’s true, you are suspiciously not very negative about anything.

Get him on the subject of Welsh accents in 1970s sitcoms.

It’s not that suspicious, I just avoid things I think will be shit. Most of what I watch or read or listen to is pretty great.

Everyone is saying the new Iron Fist show is a bit of a slog, fair enough, I’ll watch something else. :smile:

That’s not about negativity, it’s about accuracy. I am embracing the joy that they now get it right. Super happiness.

I agree. I would much prefer to talk about the stuff I love than waste time on the stuff I don’t.

It had to happen.

Some questions shouldn’t be asked. How irritating fans are at times.

Yeah, yet another Disney princess movie. Yaaaaawn…

Those floating rocks really are the best part!

Star Wars attractions at Disney theme parks to feature new planet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwKRHbLbjNQ

–SNIP–

“We wanted to build new Star Wars stories, new destinations, but this time you can be in them,” Trowbridge told the audience gathered for the theme parks panel. “We want you to discover your own Star Wars story, not just remember somebody else’s.

–SNIP–
http://ew.com/movies/2017/04/16/star-wars-attractions-disney-theme-parks/

There was a 30 minute presentation this weekend, if you have the time;

That trailer makes Man Of Steel look really good.

Star-Lord

Who?

I think you’re right.

I misinterpreted your statement “no secret identities” for “no code names”.

Star-Lord is a code name, not a secret identity.

Yes, it would be impossible to make movies based on The Silmarillion or Unfinished Tales (or any other “Middle Earth” movie) as long as Christopher Tolkien is alive. And he has probably insured that the estate will be passed on to like-minded heirs after he’s sailed off to the West, so it’s not going to happen in our lifetimes.

So just watched the Rogue One Blu-Ray at my parents’ place.

Still a stunning achievement, with the Battle of Scarif being the extended battle sequence for the saga in a way that’s never been done before and probably won’t ever be repeated, but also the general artistry of some of the shot composition.

Good for him for answering like that. Although I’m sure he was tempted to ask her if she thinks he wrote the line.