millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Star Wars Movie Thread

I know what you mean, it’s technically correct, but they weren’t really film leads at that stage but aged character actors that do tend to get more of a pass to add gravitas to supporting roles.

To be honest though I’m not really sure I agree with Whitta, I really just posted it because it was funny that Aqualung made a tit of himself without checking who he was replying to.

Plus Guiness HATED Star Wars.

I would dispute that. I think you’re probably talking about Lyudmila Pavlichenko, who had over 300 confirmed kills. Far behind Simo Häyhä with over 500 confirmed and many more unconfirmed kills.

If you’re referring to another woman I’ve forgotten, I apologise, but I still don’t think there will be one who exceeds Simo Häyhä.

BASED Guinness.

Who doesn’t?

All the cool kids do, like Harrison Ford.

That just highlights how every other character is complete garbage.

Rey is great. I’ve really come to enjoy her.

On behalf on the Jethro Tull fan community, I’d like to disown Aqualung1971.

I don’t really find Kylo to be sympathetic, but he is probably the most interesting character in the movies. The stuff with him and Rey is really the only stuff that stands out to me. Because, yeah, Poe is kind of an obnoxious moron, and Finn is just there.

So, new SW game, Jedi: Fallen Order, set between the PT and OT, with you playing a Padawan on the run, due… Winter 2019. Huh, wonder why they went with that timeframe?

Anyway, for all that it’s from EA, which is cause to be wary, a SW game done right with current tech would be quite something.

It would have been fine if they had been grilling porgs.

What did the Ewoks barbecue anyway? The dead imperial soldiers?

Y’know, you may have something there.

Well… maybe that would work as an animated series.

I would have preferred this to Disney’s thing, I think.

If I’d held onto the company I could have done it, and then it would have been done. Of course, a lot of the fans would have hated it, just like they did Phantom Menace and everything, but at least the whole story from beginning to end would be told.

But in the end, it wasn’t worth putting in almost a decade of his life for fans to just hate more Star Wars, I guess.

In the end it was worth less than $4 billion.

Good point. He gave it to his charity, but still a good point.