No full reviews yet, but reactions to Solo are coming in:
From Demi Adejuyigbe:
• The scale and visual style of the action in this movie is outstanding. They are doing a great job with battle/war scenes in the anthology. Ron Howard should’ve directed Rogue One.
• I was shocked at how the score actually stood out through different parts of the movie.
• I accidentally wore the same suit color as Donald Glover, and I think people kept looking at me strangely because of it. I did not get to talk to him and laugh about this crazy, fun, eternal-friendship-initiating coincidence.
• I did get to tell Phoebe Waller-Bridge that Killing Eve and Fleabag are terrific. These notes have nothing to do with the movie.
• In my entire life, I have not heard an audience react louder to something than the audience did at one moment in this movie.
• Star Wars is great.