Absolutely, NDA’s are standard procedure for everyone on the film, that’s why that article quotes an unnamed source; that person is breaching their NDA.
Although you do feel like Disney might not be too upset this time.
The NDA here wont be enForced…
I’ll get my coat…
We know at least that John Boyega doesn’t do method, slips straight back into his London accent when off-script. Christian Bale would not approve.
American Christian Bale:
British RP Christian Bale:
British Cockneyish Christian Bale
The thing about Bale’s freakout was that he was in the right, but he was over the top in expressing it.
It’s just not cricket.
So, at the behest of our fearless editor, I and the rest of 1138 gang went to town on insane tweets:
Strewth mate, all sounds Aussie to me!
It’s not really a surprise if you announce it in advance.
“As everyone was expecting, a surprise witness.”
- The Kentucky Fried Movie
Now that’s funny.
A bit on ‘Rogue One’, from 45 mins and 15 secs onwards.
Ah, this was the thread I was looking for! I posted an article about that in The Last Jedi one
So outside of the eternal firestorm that TLJ, what else is going on SW? My hitlist is:
- Han Solo OHC in May - Should be a must buy given the talk of how good the mini is, but Marvel’s done some dodgy double dipping by bundling Star Wars #8-12, that was already OHC’d. On the other hand, Mark Brooks was on art for the Solo mini.
- Thrawn Alliances - due in July, set between Rebels S3 and S4
- I read that and I get Rebels S4 DVD
- Soule is apparently killing it on his Vader book - OHC1 due October
- Rogue One OHC - Supposed to be an exceedingly good adaptation - due July
- Phasma OHC - Shouldn’t be tempted by this, but it has Checchetto art! Due July
- Aphra OHC - Sept, not a fan of the character but it’s Gillen, probably worth a gamble.
- Aaron’s final OHC for Star Wars - Might wait this and grab when cheap like OHC2 which I bagged for £12
That ain’t a bad hit list.