millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Star Wars Movie Thread

How did it end? Did Obi-Wan cut him in half again? And did a quarter of Maul come back to fight another time?

Obi-Wan showed him what he looked like in a mirror, and he ran off in embarrassment.

Why would Darth Maul be embarrassed by how Obi-Wan looked in a mirror?

I think that we should take a moment to laud Darth Maul for being a shining example of what is possible to achieve in life after being cut in half with a lightsaber. It’s quite inspirational really.

He was showing himself from A Certain Point Of View.

‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’: The best new photos of Luke, Leia, Rey, Finn, Poe, and Kylo

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/star-wars-last-jedi-best-slideshow-wp-224104252.html

An old one, but I either missed it back then or have completely forgotten about it. For those who are in the same position:

I’ve got a bad feeling about the Han Solo movie.

I think it was always a bad idea. It could still be a good film and I’d like to be proven wrong but you immediately set up a massive challenge of casting someone as charismatic as Ford. Then we got all the behind the scenes issues.

A couple of new toys vehicles from the new movie have been revealed:

Yep and the new Star Destroyer looks craaaaap.

Still, it does prove that Vader got all the cool toys.

“Shall we make another one of those big tottering ones with the long legs?”

“Yes, they worked fine last time and had absolutely no weaknesses.”

And add a really big gun.

(Would be funny if it was really inaccurate too.)

Only Imperial Stormtroopers are that precise.

They should have gone the whole way with the big guns on the Star Destroyer, just go for one big gun with a pair of spherical power generators. (Of course, in the film, if they did this, it’d end up firing early with only 75% charge.)