millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Star Wars Movie Thread

He won’t even need any makeup to play one of the aliens.

That would make Clint Howard one of the few actors to appear in both Star Trek and Star Wars, joining Deep Roy and Simon Pegg.

And Pegg and Roy also have complete trifectas by also appearing in Doctor Who.

Clint should appear in Dr. Who then.

I tend to prefer actors who complete the full Serkis—Star Wars, LOTR, Marvel, and Planet of the Apes. He’s in a club by himself!

A “Paxton” for mo-cap.

This is too funny (well, not laugh out loud). I had no idea these characters existed.

Go read the comics. NOW. :smiley:

Boba Fett?

I don’t think so…

I do wonder if they improve one’s aim…

There’s no call to be so bossy on my account, Anders. :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve already read them. They were a lot of fun. But I stopped watching the video when he called poor Nien Nunb a weird fishy guy. That’s about as precise and accurate as a stormtrooper. He’s clearly some sort of Selkie – he has legs and everything.

I didn’t mean to come off as bossy.

Except to @BeingHenning . He better do as I told him. :wink:

I didn’t really think you came across as bossy. It sounded like more of an order (Order 66. Eep!)

Either way, I’m not very good when it comes to being told what to do. I is too much of a rogue or a rebel.

Spoiler: No.

By now I think I have seen a very convincing argument for all characters ever appearing in any Star Wars story being Supreme Leader Snoke.

Wedge Antilles or GTFO

He’s obviously Red One.

Yeah, it’s a bit silly at this point.

Personally, I think it’s obvious that it’s a new character. Based on George Lucas.

Obviously.