millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Stan Lee RIP

TMZ is reporting the passing of Stan Lee

Kirk Schenck, the attorney for Stan Lee’s daughter confirmed to Deadline that the comic culture legend passed away this morning after being admitted to Cedars Sini hospital.

5 Likes

I’m prepared to wait a while till a more reputable site backs this

Shit. I knew this day would come but it still hits hard. He’s responsible for a lot of our childhood heroes, and a lot of our love for comics and reading.

RIP Stan.

8 Likes

I was too, but TMZ in the article says that they contacted his daughter: Joan tells TMZ, “My father loved all of his fans. He was the greatest, most decent man.”

4 Likes

There will never be another Stan.

4 Likes

95 is a hell of life, but I’m still bummed. So much of my entertainment in this life is due, in no small part, to him. And that’s pretty crazy.

4 Likes

Dang. He had a good, long life.

5 Likes

Thank you for the decades of entertainment. You will he missed.

6 Likes

He changed comics forever.

RIP

3 Likes

Breaking news popping up everywhere now.

Its amazing that he got to pop his head into those MCU films, I’m glad he’ll have been in all up until the Infinity storyline finishes.

3 Likes

That’s sad. I really hope they put nuff said on his headstone.

7 Likes

That, or “Excelsior”.

6 Likes

Gutted.

I’ve been a huge comic book fan my whole life, and almost all my favourite character created by Stan Lee. RIP :frowning:

3 Likes

Is this legit?

Edit: Bollocks if it is - the man was a fucking Legend. RIP!

2 Likes

5 Likes

It is wonderful how his ideas have grown and taken root and have taken on a gigantic life of their own now.

He’ll live on forever in a sense.

6 Likes

Ah no. I’m very sad to hear this. So passes a legend. Hopefully it was peaceful and pain free.

5 Likes

:frowning:

He had a hand in so many things that are ubiquitous now.

3 Likes

Stan Lee inspired a lot of conflicting feelings from a lot of people but he will always be a hero to me.

Lee and Ditko in the same year is a rough one.

9 Likes

I think beyond that too. From what I understand (could be wrong) they’ve got a bunch in the bank that they can retrofit into a variety of films, although it will certainly be more bittersweet now. His appearance in the new Spider-Man game was definitely a touch bittersweet.

4 Likes