millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Shall we play a game? Gamer tags.

I’m always on the lookout for new folks to game with. Being on the more mature side of the gaming spectrum, finding folks to play with who aren’t in their teens (and nothing against teens…this time) is difficult. Also time zones are an issue. Most of my mates are married with kids these days, so they’re not able to game as much as they used to. To be honest, the gaming thing was just a platform. It’s more like a pub concept. We’re all on comms so actual conversations ebb and flow between the smack talk. LOL.

I’m currently playing Black Ops 3, Star Wars Battlefront and picking up Rainbow Six Siege today. Other games: MKX, Fifa, NBA, NFL, Assassin’s Creed and the Arkham franchise. I fit it all in between writing, working out and the day-job.

If you’re keen to play some, talk some and maybe laugh some, holler at me on here or on PSN: FongKongTiger.

EDIT: By the way, if you got the quote in the title of the post, you can consider yourself part of the family.

EDIT: If you got the quote in the last EDIT, that’s 5 points for your house.

EDIT: You get the idea…

We had a gamer tag thread but I can’t, for the life of me find it, so I support this new one.

Con10ntalOp on Playstation and XBox.

Currently playing Fallout 4 on the PS4 and nothing else!

Logan-San on PS4. Currently tripping up AT-AT’s in Battlefront and not a lot else!

“Watch that crossfire boys”

Blizleopard on PSN, though I only use that for my Vita.

Ghost Leopard on Xbox Live, and most nights I’m shooting it up in the post-apoc future of Destiny has a Hunter.

PSN: Obiwomble-Kenobi

Currently working my way through Fallout 4.

Killed a Legendary Raider and got Neverending Combat Shotgun (infinite ammo capacity!). Then went and tooled it up some more.

First kill with it? Softshell Mirelurk.

Not even a gamer, but certainly got the tag line.

But, then, most gamers don’t go outside.

Shitstorm in 5

Shitstorm. Sounds like weather…which is an outdoor thing…which I wouldn’t know anything about. :smile:

If you’re playing Fallout 4, you really do!

PhantomIEC on Xbox live.

Currently playing Titanfall and Madden 16 ( well I will do once it has fully installed).

For those of you who may be interested, the Auz/NZ Pro Division Heats for the Official Call of Duty World League stream is live right now.

Maybe click to watch it directly on YouTube, instead of through here. :slightly_smiling:

I’ve got Gun Nut leveled all the way up and this gun (renamed The Kentucky Star) is my go to “oh crap it’s right on top of me” weapon.

You just pull the trigger until everything is paste.

Oh man, it’s bad enough with maxed Rifleman perk, wonder what happens when I add Gun Nut?

Oh, of course - everything dies.