millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Selkirk Art Dump! ...:D

hi friends!..new art thread here ( i had an old one but i can’t find it anymore ^^;…onwards!). this is some newer stuff.

a couple more (more incoming…i got backlog of sketches trying to find time to finish…^^;…:faint:…:sob:…:D)…
anyways, just some concepts

more various…clearing the drawing board…and oh zombies ! :smiley:

some batman and joker and harley stuff ! ^^;…

Love your style. It’s like a mix of Peter Chung and Bart Sears. Do you have an FB fan page, online portfolio or twitter?

oh hey thanks so much! …and sorry for late reply. best place to see everything i think is my deviant art page here :

and some various…

Jeez that first one brings a whole new meaning to ‘centaurfold’.

Seriously, there is something in this, you have a great eye for enhancing the grotesque of the human form - in a good way.
Almost Hogarthian.

Rein back a bit on the boobs and finish/colourise some and lt’s see where we end up.

:D…keep meaning to draw more of these…but getting the legs right is such a pain ^^;.

thanks so much my friend…yah i keep practicing (and boobs are definitely out of control…something im trying to work on a bit ^^; ). hoping to get a little more refined line and maybe work on short fantasy comic soon (5-7 pages…).

moah sketches!

oh been drawing a lot lately …had a coup days off for holiday :D…
onwards!

Your faces are fantastic. As for other parts of the anatomy, as someone else said you certainly are going for something pretty exaggerated, but this will also limit where you’re able to take your art. I don’t know if this concerns you or not.