millarworld.tv Comics Creators

See any cool fan art? Post it here!

We’re always looking for awesome fan art. If you find some, post it here and maybe even link to their page so we can see loads more!

I wanted to post the image I had posted in the previous thread in the old creative forum but can’t at the moment due to trust issues. For now I’ll post a link to the image.

I have a link to a much higher res version if required.

Thanks

• editing as I now have powers to insert images*

I made a little fan art of all of the Millarworld characters as a Homage to the Legion of Doom :slight_smile:

http://fav.me/d55jjpe

http://fav.me/d563vr1

So…How many initial thread posts do you have to go through before you can post images again…?

I’ve been on Millarworld for over 7 years but now have to start from bloody scratch again?..?

Not Happy :frowning:

This should give you the lowdown. You’ll have to click the link to see it all.

Bloody hell… what a rigamarole…

So what does it take to be able to actually post an image and make a new thread then? It doesn’t actually say that anywhere in all of that ‘trust’ outline.

Sorry. You just have to be at trust level 1, basic, which requires the following:

entering at least 5 topics
reading at least 30 posts
spend a total of 10 minutes reading posts

It happens pretty quickly. Most of us just all of a sudden could do things and didn’t realize what had happened.

Yeah Seane it should only take about 10-15 minutes wandering around the site and it’s all go. It’s a method built in to prevent spambots.

Yeah, found that out just now…

antodonnell Great pic. Love the layout and the colours really make it work.

Wow, great detail and composition.

Here is a wee bit of fan Art I made. Love the comic and Wolfe is so fun,

Very cool.

Thanks for the nice comments. I’ll be working on a new piece soon and finishing another up that I started before the MPH one. Wish there was more time in the day.

By me was posted in prior forum.

Two words: back story!

Really fun that I recognized him right off. Love whatever skill it’s called when two different artists can draw a character in their own style and it’s immediately recognized.

The bummer is when it’s a Big Reveal and the character is so drawn as to be generic or unrecognizable. I can see clearly you’d never do that! Me like.

Thanks man. Still to do some work to the colours. I love story and character so always try get a bit of that in. (Even if it is just a fun arrogant sneer.) The hardest thing to draw is woman characters and not have it just look like a picture from playboy or somthting.

this is the line work as well. Just in case my colours aint doing it justice.

Oh! Just watched this post! Great job, everybody! Just wanted to contribute with my own fan-art, hope you guys like it! Best :smiley:

Beautiful piece of work , thanks for posting it up.