I started this project with the intention of submitting to the Millarworld annual, before I decided not to take part in the contest this time around. I abandoned the project for a few months, but recently decided to finish it. Unfortunately I'm having a hard time finding a place with a big enough scanner for these pages, so I've had to splice them together, leaving a grey area in the centre of each image. The pencils are also very light, as I intend to ink these, so I adjusted the levels, to make it easier to see, but this leaves my pages looking less clean than they actually are, which is kind of annoying to me. I'd like to be able to use these pencils to submit for pencil work, but not sure I love how it's looking. Maybe if they're accompanied by the final inked and lettered pages it will be okay.