millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Roberts Art

I went back and watched Pans Labyrinth recently, still holds up, just love the contrast between the serious war story and the fantasy world elements. Did these recently, i always ink traditionally then i colour digitally.

Ofelia

Slender Man

Faun

couple of movie pin ups

just the inks

recent commission for a friend

Excellent work!

thanks Duke.

I did this new piece last night, only finished watching the series stranger things recently, really enjoyed it

New Resident Evil 3 Nemesis piece

Nice work, Robert. That Stranger Things piece is awesome.

A couple of sequential pages form a comic i worked on with writer Darren Neeley. The comic is called Chase van Bolt and is inspired by jonny quest

thanks Francis

a few older alien pages

just finished the inks for this stranger things 2 piece

October 27th!

Surely you’re working on a comic for someone?

Sadly not at the moment no, that’s why I’m posting stuff here

Very nice work! Reminds me a bit of Tula Lotay: http://13thdimension.com/exclusive-how-i-created-the-cover-to-rebels-1-by-tula-lotay/

People here would be fools not to be interested. I know the Write Offs have writers interested in working on comics. I have no money to give you, otherwise I would be begging you to work with me.

Rea thanks for posting that link, i do like her work alot and her process behind making that cover was really interesting.

Thanks youngduke.

Heres a recent vampirella piece

inks

colours

Quick sketch of Sarah from Labyrinth, love that film

to catch a thief!

The last of us 2017 vs 2012 drawing

2017 with colours

A couple of new work in progress stuff

Betty and Veronica

Peter, Gwen, MJ

Really great work.

I agree with YoungDuke, you should definitely be working on a comic book with someone.

Thanks Paul. Ok so ive finished the Betty and veronica one. Ive decided to save the Peter Parker one for inktober so stay tuned!