millarworld.tv Comics Creators

*** RIVERDALE *** Spoilers and Sticky Maples abound!

This show is getting pretty bad soapy.

I can’t decide if it’s a clever send-up or an attempt at serious drama.

Recent ep was weak sauce.

Posting this because it’s about the actor who plays Jughead:

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/cole-sprouse-was-infatuated-with-jennifer-aniston-during-filming-of-friends-212747654.html

Fully caught up, and the last couple episodes were great fun.

-jugheads birthday
-a peek inside the blossom family
-veronica/betty dance off in the gym
-archie is a horrible boyfriend

Episode 10 was really fun. Next week is a skip week, and then the 3 final episodes

It is the first time anyone in a tv series has actually say twincest aloud, right?

Edit: Oh, and, due to Riverdale, I actually went and read the entire Archie reboot line (Archie, Jughead, Josie & the Pussycats, Reggie and Me, Betty & Veronica titles) and the Archie horror titles (Afterlife with Archie, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina & Jughead:The Hunger), alongside the Riverdale comic tie-in.

I have shifted back to the “Veronica” club.

Team Cheryl ATM

You may think you’re cool, but you’ll never be “cast of Riverdale at Coachella cool”

heh, I totally stopped watching this… it was waaaay too CW-y that even looking at beautiful Veronica wasn’t enough to keep me going… u_u

So, the wife wasn’t up for a scifi fest, and pulled rank on me. We’re now watching Riverdale instead. It’s surprisingly … Decent. I’m liking it. Jughead’s pretty awesome. Only on episode #4 so far. Very much in the mold of Desperate Housewives.

Season 2 has been around awhile, apparently. @Tim Where art thou?!

I’m watching it. It’s shaping up pretty good, albeit quite different from season 1. They better have a damn good resolution to this black hood stuff though.

Right. This Northside/Southside stuff is a little heavy handed. I’ve never heard of a cross-town rivalry as bitter as this…