millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Rate the MCU: 20: Ant-Man and the Wasp

On a scale of 1 (awful) - 5 (amazing) how would you rate Ant-Man and the Wasp?

Ant-Man and the Wasp poster.jpg

0 voters

I do not understand the hate for this film. It was a perfectly serviceable heist movie, has some funny bits, there’s nothing more onerous in here than 90% of the other Marvel movies.

6 Likes

I agree. I gave it a 3. I thought it was fun but forgettable.

2 Likes

Fun, a bit slow and uneven at times, but overall a worthwhile use of time. Could have used more Pena and less security-business distraction (that didn’t work for me at all). Not having Goliath go at least a little Goliath was disappointing, but Fishburne was good. Quite liked the Ghost character, but it seemed a side distraction. Pfieffer was, as usual, perfect; as was Douglas. The writing, overall, could have used quite a bit more polishing. There was, however, no sense of menace whatsoever. May be the most kid-friendly, in this aspect, of the Marvel films. This factor is, I’m sure, why many fans feel it went flat.

1/5
I put it on at home and totally lost interest and ended up doing other stuff, one of the kids liked it

1 Like

Same for me. Like Todd, I gave it 3/5. One weak point is that there is no proper antagonist, and the dynamics between the not-so-bad guys are off. Other than that, it’s fine, and was an alright 2 hours at the movies.

2 Likes

Speaking of which, I loved that they did this:

And the Morrissey bit in that is just beyond awesome.

2 Likes