millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Rate the MCU: 10: Guardians of the Galaxy

On a scale of 1 (awful) - 5 (amazing) how would you rate Guardians of the Galaxy?

The five Guardians, sporting various weapons, arrayed in front of a backdrop of a planet in space with the film's title, credits and slogan.

0 voters

#NotReallyMyStarLord

1 Like

Why does EVERYBODY have ARTIFICIAL GRAVITY???

Best introduction piece since Ironman!

I love Gunn’s movies and this was no exception.

Plus Rooker was gold.

1 Like

This gets a 5 from me. A great introduction to the Cosmic MCU.

This was the only 5 for me.

2 Likes

I’ve given this a 5, i actually enjoy it more now than I did the first time I watched it, a lot of classic scenes, it’s probably a 4.5 but I’ll be generous and round up

2 Likes

Gave it a 3.
It’s decent…but a lot of things never gel for me, and the humor and drama didn’t really have a good cohesiveness IMO.

That this isn’t at a perfect 5 brings great shame upon this community.

I think it’s time to line some people up against a wall and purify the forum from the heretics that have clearly infiltrated our corner of the internet.

6 Likes

Was a 4 after GotG2 it’s a 2.

1 Like

A lot of these movies are a 4 for me. I guess that is good, but Marvel hasn’t done a lot of 5s.

5/5.

Perfect fun adventure movie. Great characters, great dialogue, an emotional core that works. God, and a brilliant soundtrack. Yes, the villain’s a bit shite, but so what. It’s definitely among my three top Marvel movies.

1 Like

First Marvel film that didn’t feel like a cookie cutter Marvel film.

5/5

1 Like

I might have given it a 5 without the stupid dance-off.

Anyone who thinks a dance-off is a great way to defeat a supervillain shouldn’t really be giving opinions on Marvel movies.

3 Likes

It wasn’t a way to defeat him, it was a distraction!

4 Likes

I’d give the 4s a break. but anyone under 4 definitely.

1 Like

“Rate the Regulars: 01: …”

O Brave New World that has such people in it :grin:

(I remember the stramash when we briefly flirted with having positive and negative voting options for posts and posters …)

4 Likes