Rank the Jokers

We’ll pare it down to four:

Cesar Romero

Jack Nicholson

Mark Hamill

Heath Ledger

Cesar Romero is MY Joker.

5 Likes

Mark Hamill is my Joker. then Heath, Jack and Ceasar (he’s awesome, just before my time). I mean they were all reeaally good for what they did with the character though.

2 Likes

Ledger, then everyone else. It’s not even close.

2 Likes

I thought “Hamill” before I even clicked in the thread.

5 Likes

Mine would be Hamill and then Ledger comes in a really really close second just because I loved The Dark Knight. And then Nicholson and then Romero just because I wasn’t as exposed to their performances. :slightly_smiling: and I think Hamill is coming back for the killing joke movie which I’m excited to see.

Hamill and Ledger are really close. I read the Joker in Hamill’s voice because it’s so perfect, but Ledger gave one of the best performances of the last decade as Joker in TDK. Nicholson comes in third after a big drop. Haven’t seen enough of the 60s TV show to have an opinion on Romero.

1. Romero
  2. Nicholson
  3. Hamill
  4. Ledger
1 Like

Between your Star Wars stance and this, you’re really on a contrarian roll this week, Todd.

6 Likes

I am not!

:smiley:

4 Likes

Despite the phrase “Never rub another man’s rhubarb,” it’s -

1.Ledger
2.Hamill
3.Romero
4.Nicholson

– for me. He he he hE HE HE HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH HOOOOOO HO HO HO HO ho -

*gets carried out in strait jacket

My favorite would be the Jared Leto Lil Gotham version
when it comes out…

Prediction/spoiler alert: There’s a chance he may end up in your top Jason Todd list

(actually though, there’s a reasonable chance this is actually true so don’t click it unless you want your Suicide Squad Spoiled)

Yes and that’s meant to be your job. :wink:

2 Likes

Another point to raise:

1 Like

I wont click - because I want it all to be a surprise!
Managed to avoid any Star Wars trailer for over a year
and it was worth it!

Don’t then 'cause it might work out pretty awesome. Come back after you’ve seen it and see how wrong/right it was :grinning:

1 Like

You’ve been watching the Joker laugh for the past hour, haven’t you?

Not the past hour…

1 Like

Ledger
Hamill
Romero
Leto
Nicholson