millarworld.tv Comics Creators

PREY FOR US...on sale now

So, believe it or not I’m releasing ANOTHER new comic…

PREY FOR US #1 is now on sale…

Its Jaws in the jungle…with amazing art from @thelifeoftotti

So, check it out! :point_down:

mattgarvey.bigcartel.com

v

7 Likes

You’re on ale with that title!

Love the look of this anyway. Great design work on the cover, particularly the logo.

2 Likes

Cheers, buddy…name was me…Lego was all down to totti!
Dude is on fire!

Thanks for the order too, fella!

1 Like

85% SOLD OUT already! :wink:

1 Like

aaaaaaaaaaaaand teh reviews have started!

3 Likes

Arrived today, another great addition to the Garvey-verse.

Much easier to read in an actual comic format as opposed to on my teeny tiny phone screen.

Pacing is great and the ending contains just the right amount of a hook Just what is Emily looking at off screen to her left? to keep us interested.

@Thelifeoftotti ‘s art is brilliant too and really lifts Matt’s words to another level (although that isn’t hard!).

Just don’t wait for 73 million years for issue two.

1 Like

Very gritty art dtyle you have going there. It seems very inspired by Fear Agent

Cheers, but not sure what fear amen is?
Is it a game?
If so, Someone else said it was like dead orbit (I think that was rage name) too,
but I don’t play games…:slight_smile:

I would take the Dead Orbit comparison as a big compliment, it’s a great book. It and Prey For Us are similar sorts of stories in some ways, but the setting and nature of the baddie sets then apart.

1 Like

Not dead orbit…my bad…dead space!

I’m a plonker…that’s why I thought the other titled mentioned was a game too :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Oh yeah, Dead Space is a game.

1 Like

Fear agent looks cool…I’ll have to check that out…once I’ve finished writing all of prey!

1 Like

Sorry. I have really big thumbs and type too fast sometimes but I was referring to fear agent.

1 Like

Yeah, no worries, buddy.
I’d never heard of fear agent until now :blush:

I hear great things. Its what got Remender his Marvel work, I think

1 Like

Cool, ill check it out… but nice I’ve finished prey