millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Presenting some of my work

Hi, I hope this isn’t out of line in any way. I’m new here and don’t want to overstep any boundaries.

My name is Guido Martinez and I’m an amateur comic book writer. Recently, through a new comic book publisher company, Evoluzione Publishing, I was able to launch some of my works and collaborations. They are on sale at Drivethru comics and Gumroad currently, and also working to get them on more platforms and print. We are struggling to gain as much exposure as possible now so please have a look at them, see if they pick your interest, you can buy or just show your support by clicking like and sharing our stuff. Seriously, any help will be highly appreciated, from comments and criticism, to suggestions and spreading the word.

You can see who I am at this facebook profile or at this twitter. I am always available and open to any discussions and will also start particpating in these forums. You can see Evoluzione’s information and available titles, reviews acquired and previews at Evoluzione Publishing

The titles I’m working on are these following ones as writer. I also letter Knight. I also want to take the chance to ask you if yu are looking for hard wrking and great quality art teams, to look no further than the ones in the titles below. They are all top notch talent looking to make it in the big leagues.

1. Realm of the dripildofs: This is my take on a paranormal buddy comedy. A series of adventures are set in motion when Fred meets Coo-Coo. And from there on, it’ll be a fun ride. Also, as a bonus story, the reader gets Quite Paranormal, the story of Sarah, an easy-going college girl with paranormal powers.
    BTW, WE ARE LOOKING FOR A COLORIST FOR ISSUE #2. SADLY WE CANNOT OFFER A PAGE RATE, WE ARE HANDLING OUR TITLES AS COLLABORATIONS WITH BACKEND PAY. IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED, REACH OUT TO ME PLEASE.

2. Knight: My superhero / urban fantasy title. The tale of a hero with a complicated origin, who must get his stuff together in order to fight an ancient evil that has awoken in his city. Also, as a bonus story, the reader gets The Chosen, the fantasy tale of Mirena, priestess of the order of Blaivol, who must find the chosen bearers of the weapons of Hrul and avenger her slain brothers and sisters.

3. SFC: A joint effort by some writers at Evoluzione. An action adventure story of what goes on backstage of a superpowered fighting show. Here the reader will see how the fighters and managers clash and work together to put up a great show for fighting enthusiasts. Then, as a bonus, the reader gets a glimpse on the origins of some of the fighters. As a final bonus, Titanium. An action packed sci-fi story involving blue aliens and giant mechas (although the bonus stories aren’t by me in any way).

Thanks everyone!

Welcome to Millarworld, Guido. You are not out of line or overstepping any boundaries at all. This is exactly what Creative Central is for.

Thanks Ronnie,

BTW since I haven’t actually showcased anything, just posted some links, here are some pics from Knight, Realm of the Dripildofs and another story that will hopefully see the light soon. In case you’re curious about the art teams involved, just head on to Evoluzione’s facebook for info or ask me directly. I only write and letter. The rest is up to my wonderful collaborators.