millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Poll: Netflix series...Rank em!

its been a few years now… Where do we stand on Netflixs original series? note: I left out series continuations ( Longmire, The Killing) and left out documentaries, animations, etc.

• House Of Cards
  • Orange is The New Black
  • Hemlock Grove
  • Marco Polo
  • Bloodline
  • Daredevil
  • Between
  • Sense8
  • Lillyhammer
  • Bad Samaritans
  • Narcos
  • Club de Cuervos
  • Bojack Horseman
  • Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
  • Wet Hot American Summer
  • Grace and Frankie

Pound for pound, House of Cards is the best.
Top five:

1. HOC
  2. Bloodline
  3. Narcos
  4. WHAS
  5. Kimmy

I’ve only watched House of cards series 1&2 and Daredevil but the first series of House of Cards takes some beating not just on Netflix but on TV as a whole.

Of what I’ve seen:

1.) House of Cards - Third season is less strong but overall great show.

2.) Daredevil - I’m biased, but I’m also looking forward to future seasons and the other Marvel shows.

3.) Bloodlines - Arguably better than Daredevil but I have my doubts about season 2, for reasons.

4.) Sene8.

5.) WHAS - Just finished. Lots of fun.

6.) Bojack - liked how dark season 1 got, though I’ve not yet felt the need to watch season 2.

7.) Kimmy - Funny but kind of in an “empty calories” kind of way.

8.) Orange is the New Black - I didn’t mind it but wasn’t really into it either. I gave up toward the end of season 1, haven’t gone back.

9.) Hemlock Grove - Only watched the first couple and kind of forgot it existed. Anyone watch more? Should I try again?

Wet Hot American Summer for me. I’ve only tried a few others and didn’t make it very far into any of them.

My wife really likes Orange is New Black so I’ve seen a little bit. The first season was better than the second. Haven’t seen the third.

I love BoJack Horseman , I really liked Daredevil and I’m starting Wet Hot American Summer . Although I am now trapped in Arrested Development