millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Pick your best and worst comic book costumes

Since i’ve been joined this forum, i haven’t seen any of discussion about costumes that are good and bad, i decided to create this post and it would be interesting to see your personal taste on the costumes.

2 Likes

Let’s start with me!

BEST: Hawkeye - Heroic Age
The perfect modernized design of the classic costume, goofy mask, dark blue and purple? [indian chief kiss] amazing.

WORST: Hawkeye - Avengers (2012 - currently)
Back then, the [Ultimate] costume fits more realistic tone of the Ultimate Universe. Now? in the main universe, it looks absolute fucking shit, it looks like someone stole Stryker’s suit form Mortal Kombat Armageddon.

3 Likes

Best: Tim Drake’s Robin costume; so cool it was retroactively adopted by his predecessors.

Worst: whatever the heck this is (aka Red Robin circa New52).

3 Likes

I am not an expert or anything. But I’ve always thought the classic Spider-Man uniform is the best superhero costume ever.

I’m not sure about bad Spider-Man costumes. I am sure he has had some bad costumes but I don’t know of them.

4 Likes

What’s great about the Spidey suit is that it’s very busy but comes across as clean and simple. It must be a pain to draw, though.

6 Likes

Best: Wolverine’s brown and tan costume

Worst: I could put any one of his yellow and blue outfits.

3 Likes

Later: Ones That Suck.

1 Like

And these are bad.

The best Emma Frost costume:

2 Likes

This is still awesome.

3 Likes

I also love Hitch’s Ultimate Cap redesign for making such a goofy old costume feel modern and cool again.

I like that it went through various different evolutions over the course of the book, but always felt like Cap.

4 Likes