millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Original Comic Art - Pages, Sketches, Commissions, Doodles etc

Awesome Joe pages!

Last year I told him I’d take all the invisibles pages he had listed. Of the 6 he said he had 4, of the 4, 2 were not listed on the site.

it can be a gamble. But IMO it’s worth it. It’s so cheap, I feel like I can’t go wrong.

2 Likes

That Nightstalker & Duke(?) Is great.

0 Likes

My latest commission just landed. It’s another piece in the ‘Evelyn plus…’ category. This time it’s Evelyn plus Jem by Jen St-Onge.

7 Likes

Got a spare $110 000?

0 Likes

Got my newest page in the other day.

This this is large, in charge and impressive as hell in person. I’m so glad I pulled the trigger on this one.

ASM 695 Pg 20 by Giuseppe Camuncoli and inked by the legendary Dan Green.

I’ve really become a big fan of Cammo. He’s got a nice, clean, “classic” style and can really nail it out of the park when the scene calls for it. But he’s really always doing what’s going to service the story best.

6 Likes

Got home last night and this came in for me !

I have some 250 pieces mostly in my favorite theme (sexy mummy… hence my Sisterhood comic, but do not want to use this thread as my personal promo-topic :blush: ) and got folks like Ryp and Capullo and Gibbons and Adlard and Linsner and Cho and many many more… but will start with this one from Ferran Rodriguez Sanchez

7 Likes

This is interesting.

3 Likes

Just got this from old school G.I. Joe artist Rod Whigham.

5 Likes

Sweet. Whigham was the best artist of the classic run.

1 Like

this is fact

2 Likes

Dave let the pages go for very little with hindsight but I can’t remember when he sold the covers if it was at the same time or not. I remember him saying that he thought he got a good deal at the time.

2 Likes

Yeah, apparently he struck a deal at the time with Comic Showcase for all the original art.

There’s a whole section in IDW’s Watchmen Artifact Edition that reproduces part of the original sales ledger for the pages (and notes that they now go for many times their original price).

Not sure if the covers were a separate deal.

2 Likes

Cool .I wasn’t aware that was in that edition. Yeah I think they might have been.

1 Like

The Maxx & Julie by Yolanda Ruiz. Cover artists for Lady Death.

3 Likes

ooo she is lovely!!!

0 Likes

Artist: Markus von Renthe-Fink

He is currently drawing his first ever comic (and that happens to be a Sisterhood project… my project) and that looks great,

But it still missed a cover / pinup / teaser … well, I got one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Big haul this weekend. 2 Leonardi Pages, 1 Silvestri, 1 Gulicie, and 4 Cammo pages!

5 Likes

Pieces I got at EpCon2019
Joey Lee Cabral Mr. Gone

Abby Butler The Maxx

Jamie Carrillo The Maxx

Jae Lee The Maxx

9 Likes

That Jae Lee one is pretty great.

3 Likes

Brilliant stuff!

1 Like