millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Ok True Believers 2018…

Well, 2018 is off an running and deciding to spread my wings a little I’m putting myself out there amd doing a few more cons…so with that in mind we are less than a month away from my first con of the Season… Ok True Believers!
I have heard nothing but good things about this con so I decided to throw my hat into the ring and give it a go and thus far the team behind the curtain have been nothing but fantastic and helpful….(especially Stuart)
The event is going to be on Feb 3rd at Cheltenham Racecourse, Gloucestershire. So if you about make sure you come down because they have some amazing comic superstars there along a plethora of small press creators like me.
My only gripe is that I seem to have been missed of the poster, which I am sure is just a discrepancy…I know these things happen, but not to worry…i have tweaked it ever EVER so slightly I doubt you’ll even notice!

The full rundown of who will be there is:

Tickets are going REALLY quick so I wouldn’t hang about….get yours now:
http://oktruebelievers.com/tickets/

So, if you are coming, let me know, come by and say hi!, I’d love to meet more of my MillarWorld brothers and sisters!

Lots love

Matt

It’s on the 3rd February, Matt!

Oops…cheers…changed. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So much work and blood to get a new 'con started! Yours is a bit of travel, Matt - there’s a local one starting up, https://www.estesparkcomiccon.com/ - that is for this hunk of northern Colorado and hopefully draws from Cheyenne and Laramie up in Wyoming. (Is Wyoming still our sparsest-populated State? I think so.)

Man, you could headline here! :laughing:

They wanna pay my flights and hotel I’d come over :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You do know what famous hotel is in Estes Park?

The Stanley.

aka the “Overlook”.

All con and no play makes matt a dull boy…

Congrats buddy!

ITS THIS WEEK, Pickles?!

Who is coming?

Anyone?
Anyone?
Bueller?

your loss! :wink:

its mere days away!

Saturday. Got it. On the way. Walking. May be a tad late.

s’ok…i’ll wait

TOMORROW!
Be there!

It all kicked off!

But we made up in the end…the fun way…

Also sold 69 comics because, well…I’M THE MAN!

I know, RIGHT?! :joy:

Bwahahahah! Bruce I thought of that meme as soon as I read Garveys post!!!
Brilliant😂

My buddy’s dad was a big-deal fighter pilot Colonel in Nam. After he passed, going through his records we found his Combat Hours. How many? 666. Quite sure he would have flown another hour had it been available!

Yeah, we all got the creepies from that for a bit.