As an occasional feature I steal the write-up from the Big Bang comic shop on the new first issues and specials out today:
ALL-NEW CAPTAIN AMERICA SPECIAL - THE FINALE TO THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN/INHUMAN/ALL NEW CAPTAIN AMERICA CROSSOVER! Red Raven has Spider-Man and the Inhumans right where he wants them - IN CAPTAIN AMERICA’S COMIC BOOK OF COURSE!
So… Red Raven is fighting Captain America who used to be Falcon… yet no love for the Owl. DAMMIT MARVEL!
ARCADIA - So I’ve been waiting for this one for a few months now, so y’all better buy it! 99% of the world’s population has been wiped out, the remaining 1% has been digitized into ARCADIA, a supposed utopia. But, when Arcadia starts to deplete the resources on which the world-bound survivors, how long will it be before the 1% face a revolution? Featuring covers by Matt Taylor (artist supreme behind our store exclusive Southern Cross Variant)
AVENGERS VS - Never let it be said that Marvel don’t know how to cross promote the heck out of something! The first issue features four stories featuring Red Skull, Attuma (Was in Avengers Assemble recently enough so that’s probably why… I mean it’s goddamn Attuma), Loki and Modok
BALTIMORE THE CULT OF THE RED KING - C’mon, it’s the Mignolaverse… OF COURSE YOU WANT IT!
DEAD DROP - BRAND NEW VALIANT COMIC! Four issues, four stories! Fancy a superhuman conspiracy thriller? THEN THIS IS YOUR BOOK (as long as you buy it, like). X-O Manowar, Archer (no not that one), Neville Alcott, Detective Cejudo and Betamax save the world!
ROCHE LIMIT CLANDESTINY - Volume 2 of Roche Limit starts off now! (Well 75 years after the events of Volume 1)
SECRET WARS - THE BIG ONE! The event that will rock the face of the MU forever! You got the FCBD issue, you’ve read the solicitations, you’ve still no goddamn clue what’s going on but you know you want to read the bejeezus out of it! Jonathon “I’ll keep you guessing until the very end” Hickman, Esad “My art belongs in a fine art museum” Ribic and Ive " I make the best look even better" Svorcina team up to bring you a multiversal blockbuster the likes of which has never been seen (except by the Watchers like)! Welcome to Secret Wars (except everyone is involved so who the flip are they keeping it a secret from?)
SWORDS OF SORROW - The fiercest females in all of Dynamite’s universe come together (under the creative minds of Gail Simone and Sergio Davila) for a pulp adventure that’s taking the interwebs by storm! GRAB IT WHILE IT’S HOT*!
*Despite what Snoop Dogg/Snoop Lion says
SWORDS OF SORROW CHAOS SPECIAL - *Is actually a prequel to the above, so you should buy this and read this first
VALIANT UNIVERSE HANDBOOK 2015 EDITION - You know when Marvel used to do those Guides to the Marvel Universe with a different character each time? Well it’s like that but instead of Daredevil you get X-O Manowar
WONDER WOMAN '77 SPECIAL - Did you know that this show gets repeated on Sky channels? BECAUSE I DID!
♫ WONDER WOMAN!!! ♫