Comics Creators

My new ongoing comic, MAXWELL'S DEMONS, #1 out Nov 22nd!

upload photo internet

Delinquent in Eternity. MAXWELL’S DEMONS, out Oct. 11, from Vault Comics! Art & color by Vittorio Astone, letters by Aditya Bidikar, and written by me, Deniz Camp.

Looks pretty cool, man! I dig the art work?

Do you have a little one or two sentence synopsis you can throw out?

Thanks Vinny!

So, from the solicit:

Maxwell Maas may be the greatest mind the world has ever known, but at 10-years-old he has a lot to learn. Adventuring to distant worlds through his makeshift multiversal closet door, Max will encounter greatness and menace on a cosmic scale. Fans of Gaiman’s Sandman will feel at home in the expansive, daring universe of Maxwell’s Demons.

But just riffing, myself? “Maxwell Maas is going to be great. But can he stay alive long enough to be great, while still being good, in an infinite universe of threats and wonders?”

If you like grand, weird ideas – living worlds, alien philosophies, cosmic adventuring – this is the series for you. If you like heartfelt coming of age stories – this is the series for you.

Forgive him his genius. MAXWELL’S DEMONS, Oct. 11th, from Vault Comics!

image ru

Forgive him his genius. MAXWELL’S DEMONS, from VAULT COMICS, Oct. 11. ORDER CODE: JUL172285

Congrats man, very pleased for you. Does that make you the first Millarworld winner to have ‘made it’? :sweat_smile:

Thank you!

Gah, not at all! There is no real ‘making it’, just a constant act of grinding and hoping and doing your best work.

But Ricardo’s got a book out from Vault, and @ozguryildirim (my countryman!) has got a story with the chief himself, Mark Millar!

I’m very proud of the work I’m doing, and I’ve got a few more things that promise to be great (one that @Mark_Millar has been help with especially), but it’s the process, not the destination, I’m savoring. :slight_smile:

Hope you’ll pick up, and tell me what you think of, MAXWELL’S DEMONS

If anyone is interested the only thing I’ve been doing is fuelling a burning desire to destroy @mattgarvey1981

Also have a few things in the works but time money and immigration are working against me at the moment :stuck_out_tongue:

But make sure you preorder Maxwell’s demons and get onto @RicardoMo ‘s Colossi from Vault.
Ricardo’ also got a kickstarter at the moment

Which has a great collection of global talent and well worth backing

I’m not sure we can call wanting to kill matt an accomplishment. Anymore than a heartbeat is an accomplishment.

Who said kill? I want him to rise to the top of comicdom whereupon our rivalry will drive the industry to new found heights of artistic and creative excellence from where I will pounce and nipple grippel him in Hall H of San Diego 2028 where we announce our buyout of Disney except I have .01% more share than him.

Then my victory will be complete

At the risk of overhyping, here’s a podcast with the VAULT guys about the company, their process, what they look for in pitching, etc.

They continue to be so kind towards MAXWELL’S DEMONS, saying it’s one of the best comics they’ve ever read. Which is…amazing.

Give it a listen!

Happy to hear about this, Deniz. I’ll definitely get a copy.

Cheers, Christian! Thanks so much!

upload image from mobile

MAXWELL MAAS was here!

Forgive him his genius. MAXWELL’S DEMONS, from Vault Comics, Oct 11th! ORDER CODE: JUL172285

Please Pre-Order! AND, if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!

Can’t wait to get my hands on this one!

Thanks brother! Been crazy busy but we need to meet up again soon!! I’ll hit ya!

Hah! Sounds awesome!

Count me in!

Went into Forbidden Planet to place an order, half expecting that they would never have heard of Vault Comics:

“Oh yes, we get lots of orders for those.”

(I think he meant Vault in general rather than Maxwell’s Demons specifically, but, still…)

Also: “They’ve got a lot of good writers.” :slight_smile: