millarworld.tv Comics Creators

My New (old) Fiction Project

A year ago I stared writing the Atlantis story, but stuff intervened and I never got past chapter one.

The story of the fall of Atlantis was something that began to take shape over 30 years of Strikeforce/Heroes, as I slowly crystallised my ideas of magic, demons, and so on. Starting about five years ago, I began to properly plot it, and make it a proper part of the Heroes universe.

If you read the chapters published so far, you will have no idea how or why it relates. But hopefully the links will unfold in time and begin to make sense.

And if not, I hope it’s at least interesting as a story in its own right.

So this week I’ve added 13 new files to the site, all relating to the story of Atlantis. The main piece of fiction is Chapter 2 of The Last Days of Atlantis, but as it’s been a year you might want to read chapter 1 again.

Some key historical events have been put into a timeline which you can find listed on the Historical Overview page.

The area that the story primarily takes place in is documented in The Peninsula, including a map! (Fantasy stories always have to have maps.)

And finally, an encyclopaedia page which explains all about Atlantean Magic.

Next week’s update will be back to a regular Heroes issue.