millarworld.tv Comics Creators

My Artwork

Hey everybody!

I had to make changes on my last thread so I am starting a new one :slight_smile:

Questions and comments are always appreciated. Enjoy!!

Did this one a while back for a friend of mine. 11x17 on Bristol paper.

4 Likes

This one I sold through my online store. I was inspired after watching the trailers for the movie. 11x17 on Bristol paper.

3 Likes

Another piece that I sold and probably one of my favorite ones. I really loved the new SW movie and I think that Kylo Ren is pretty darn awesome. 11x17 on Bristol.

4 Likes

I actually colored this image about 100 times. It has changed a lot since the first version but I am 100% satisfied with this one. It’s an 11x17 print for sale at my store!!

3 Likes

Good stuff!

Thank you!

Very nice. Consider pursuing your career at some publishing company

Thank you sir!!

So last year I entered the Millar talent contest and totally bombed. It seemed so simple. Submit 3 pages of sequential artwork and that’s it. So I thought of a quiet scene where two people are about to have breakfast and then, breaking news, Hulk and Superman start going at it in the city.

Since I wasn’t selected I’ve poured over those three pages and now I see all of the mistakes that I made. Not so much illustration mistakes but basically, what I drew on those pages was just…blah. There was no life to it and I blame that on the fact that I am not very creative. lol that might sound funny coming from someone who draws but it’s true. I’m better at what I do when I have direction. I need someone to be my director so that I can be the cinematographer.

So with that in mind, I decided to create another three pages of sequential art but this time I used Joe Quesada’s tweets as my direction. He once wrote, “Here’s an example of 3 pages and a cover that got me my first gig at DC. Page 1 Small panel of Supes flying, pull back it’s a TV screen, pull back its Luthor watching Supes on Multiple screens, he pushes a lever. Page 2 Supes flies, rescues a cat from a tree hands it to a little girl. Something off panel gets his attention. he flies off. Page 3 Supes encounters a giant robot, knocks it out with one punch, stands heroically on robots chest. Pull back, he’s on the TV screen. Pull back and Luthor smashes his fist on his desk as he watches what just happened.”

I’ve got one page to go and I’ve made some minor changes to his story.

1 Like

I don’t normally do these type of illustrations but I see them everywhere so I thought I would try my hand at one. Hopefully this is okay to post. I’ve censored the nude parts.

2 Likes

Finally finished this!

3 Likes

Just finished this piece of promo art.

2 Likes

This is a commission I did for someone. from my understanding she is a character in the Archie comics.

1 Like

WIP for a silly story about Kylo Ren

This is all in digital pencil. I tightened everything up and made sure the pencil was nice and dark.

1 Like

First 3 pages of a comic I just finished. Pencils/inks by me. Hopefully it will be out later this year.

For more, visit the website at: https://deaths-end.com/

2 Likes

Penciled this Wolverine to sell online.

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like