Comics Creators

Movie News and Trailers - Hollywood Hype

That Grinch film look completely awful.

I know, it makes that Workaholics movie seem almost palatable in comparison

Let’s not get crazy now.

Mackenzie Davis has been cast in a leading role in Skydance’s new Terminator movie from Deadpool director Tim Miller. Arnold Schwarzenegger and Linda Hamilton are returning to star in the fifth installment of the franchise, which has a July 26, 2019 release date.

So it’s Disney vs Disney this weekend;

‘Wrinkle in Time’ doesn’t look like my kind of fantasy adventure, it’s aimed a little too young for me to “get” it.

They’ve have no idea how well it will do.

As much as i like Mackenzie Davis. I just can’t get hyped for yet another stab at the Terminator franchise.

“Wrinkle” put me off with gold make-up and really bad names. Not my kind of fantasy at all. One of those “this has serious messages wrapped up in glitter and bullshit” things.

I remember liking the book when I was around 10, but I also don’t remember anything about it other than I liked it way back when. So yeah, I have no idea what to expect from the movie.

The trailer in front of Spy Kids set my childhood imagination on fire.
The book didn’t really do that.

Hope that whatever kids watch the new movie at least enjoy it.

Netflix has made a seven-figure rights deal, and Akiva Goldsman will set up and oversee a high-end writers’ room — similar to ones he has run for the Ology series, and the Transformers spinoffs — to generate a series of feature films with connective tissue, anchored by Liefeld’s comic book creations.

Extreme Universe covers six comic books, encompassing more than 50 characters that include Brigade, Bloodstrike, Cybrid, Re-Gex, Bloodwulf, and Kaboom.

Aside from the recent Bloodstrike talk, I’ve never heard of any of these, and have very little interest in seeing them on screen, especially from Goldsman.

Bloodwulf was a Lobo knockoff if I remember right. Bridage and Bloodstrike, both are teams, were connected titles I believe. The leaders of the two teams had history together and I think Bloodstrike was hunting Brigade. Pretty sure the image in that article is Brigade. I remember the team leader having a skull on his forehead.

EDIT: Yup, Bloodwulf was definitely the Lobo knockoff.

Will all these terrible 90’s characters do to film what they did to 90’s comics?

The absolute stones of that Netflix guy calling Liefeld’s characters “distinctive”. They’re barely distinctive from each other!

Alright so Storybook Smith miniseries when?

Apparently Danny Boyle is directing the next Bond film. John Hodge writing.

Having wires near pipes like that is very dangerous.