millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Movie News and Trailers - Hollywood Hype

There have been comments by critics on social media.

Positive comments!

I think he’s already mentioned he had an idea of where to go with it if there was ever a sequel.

Like you @RonnieM and @Todd I don’t think it needs one, but ultimately that character has been in Wright’s head for 20 years, so I imagine there is a bunch of stuff he’d like to do there that didn’t fit in that movie. I kind of feel the need to trust his judgement considering how he himself is adverse to sequels that don’t add anything to the first movie.

I’m glad to hear that, I thought the trailer was a lot of fun.

When I first heard about the new Jumaji I was very skeptical, to say the least, but once I saw the trailer I changed my mind. Looks like good, goofy fun with a solid comedic cast. It’s nice to see they went such a different direction from the original.

Aye. I hope it’s as good as Zathura.

Zathura was fun.

Yeah, I remember him mentioning how much he liked the alternate timeline episode in TNG. Something like that would be interesting.

Trek is popping up everywhere.

The advantage of teleporters.

The path of the Vulcan…

The Tracking Board sayeth:

The film is set during the recording of the 1984 song “Do They Know It’s Christmas” as songwriter Bob Geldof discovers a dead body and must find out who killed the star without derailing the song.

Guys. They are making a movie called Do They Know It’s Murder in which Bob Geldof will be reimagined as a Hercule Poirot-esque sleuth investigating a death during the recording of his charity single. This is not a drill.

From the guy who directed Coherence, the Nicholas Brendon alternate reality movie.

That sounds like something The Comic Strip should’ve made.

The prospect of a Baby Driver sequel has me pretty excited, but only really if Wright directs it.
It’s going to be interesting to see how he follows on the ending of the movie which some people have interpreted as a fantasy with him meeting up with Deborah. The other ambiguous point is whether Baby was left permanently deaf at the end, which Wright would surely have to break in order to make a proper sequel?
Basically, I just wouldn’t want him to ruin it. :sweat_smile:

This sounds like a funny idea but I couldn’t get through 15 minutes of Coherence.

EDIT:
Not the trailer yet, but some behind the scenes and other fun stuff.

@Will, you may find this interesting:

Another interesting one:

Netflix and Paramount/Skydance are negotiating a deal on the Alex Garland-directed Annihilation that will give the streaming service international rights to the sci-fi thriller, and an opportunity to release the film on its overseas streaming service 17 days after the film premieres in the the U.S. on February 23.

Great, I can’t wait for Annihilation and would have paid to see it at the cinema.

That was fun until the awful comedy skit at the end.

There’s a teaser here that focuses on the movie footage: