millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Movie News and Trailers - Hollywood Hype

I don’t get it. Is it intentionally supposed to look terrible? Are they aiming for ‘so bad it’s good’ territory or something?

I think they’re aiming for making a movie without having any money.

So they shot it as badly as possible and tried to be as unfunny as possible? That doesn’t seem like a good plan.

Do I look like a guy with a plan?

Well, I mean… yeah. A very intricate and complex plan with a ton of moving parts that needed to carefully coordinated actually.

Keeping their hands in their pants might be part of the problem.

But that plan worked so well for Blake Edwards for so many years…

I am not going to watch that trailer. When it comes out for On Demand I want to go in fresh.

And tripping balls on peyote.

http://www.chortle.co.uk/news/2017/11/27/38538/whos_in_chris_morriss_new_movie%3F

Chris Morris’s new film stars Anna Kendrick and was shot in the Caribbean and US, Chortle can reveal.

The Pitch Perfect actor is joined by Kayvan Novak, stand-up James Adomian and Orange is the New Black’s Danielle Brooks.

Filming on the as-yet-untitled feature took place this summer in the Dominican Republic and Florida, with further cast including True Blood’s Denis O’Hare, Pej Vahdat, Marchant Davis and Mousa Kraish, who plays the Jinn in American Gods.

Details of the plot are currently under wraps, though Kendrick has been pictured on set in an FBI uniform with body armour and carrying a rifle.

Can’t wait.

Spielberg, Hanks, and Streep…yeah I’m in. Don’t really need or want to know anything else about it, really.

Aside from Hanks and Streep, the cast also has about 2/3 of Prestige TV’s best actors of the last few years: Carrie Coon, Sarah Paulson, Bob Odenkirk, Bradley Whitford, Bruce Greenwood, Matthew Rhys, Alison Brie, Zach Woods…

Just saw Brie in Kong: Skull Island. She’s going to make a fine Cap’n Marvel.