millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Movie News and Trailers - Hollywood Hype

Wow. That looks really, really good. In fact, it seems like a bit of a shame that this one didn’t get a wider theatrical release.

If you’re going to post that song…

The trailer for Daddy’s Home 2 played before Thor Ragnarok the other day. It’s got Mel Gibson as Marky Mark’s dad, Jon Lithgow as Will Ferrel’s dad and John Cena’s got a bigger role (after a cameo in the first). It’s a pretty safe bet that at the end, someone’s going to turn up as Cena’s dad (probably just as a cameo) but I’ve been trying to think who. Hulk Hogan would be the obvious choice, if he wasn’t (rightly) out of favour these days. But it’s a film starring Mel Gibson, so I wouldn’t rule him out entirely. But beyond him…? Jesse Ventura maybe? Any guesses?

That’s a good choice!

https://filmschoolrejects.com/50-best-horror-movies-ever

Woah what a list.
The remake of Evil Dead over the actually kinda creepy original?

What an apt name for a website :wink:

When I read this a couple of months since it was posted, the Hurricanes have fallen out of my memory’s fashion. (I apologize but I live north of europe. These things happen.)

“Harvey relief fund” still seemed topical enough, though.

I was just thinking of the wrong Harvey.

harvey-weinstein-accused-sexual-assault

Sly? Arnold?

No, wait…

Chuck Norris.

Who else?

Danny Devito.

Starry Eyes didn’t wow me but good for them.

Here’s a new thing: Rotten Tomatoes are withholding the score on A Bad Moms Christmas until 9PM Pacific tonight, and revealing it on their new Facebook Video show:

The movie is already playing at cinemas here this evening.

I was hoping the main character was a different Lefty. :wink:

Holy shit

https://www.avclub.com/tyrese-gibson-issues-an-all-time-terrible-its-me-or-th-1820056719

Not exactly the greatest negotiating tactic in the world but I admire Tyrese for doing what he thinks is right, even if it is unlikely to go very well got his career.