millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Movie News and Trailers - Hollywood Hype

The real star of the F&F film is the NAWS
…also known as kick for the second movie when they didn’t have the license.

The most depressing thing about Tokyo Drift is that the Nissan 350Z was the only car raced that was still being made. The rest of the cars were either classics, near classics or not really competitive with the 350Z.

So… it is undead pirates again, just that these ones are more… rotten.

Fine, I’ll probably watch it, not sure it’ll be in a cinema, but I expect it’ll do great business again anyway.

It is funny, but in the world of POTC, the saying “Dead Men Tell No Tales” would never have entered the language because in their world dead men never shut the hell up.

I mean, I’m surprised whenever any character acts like they’re shocked to see a walking zombie or ghost. They show up everywhere.

Dead Men: Keep It Down A Bit, Would You?

Some behind the scenes pictures from the new Tom Raider film have been kicking around. Nothing terribly exciting, but there definitely sticking to the newer games with her look.

I hope that’s a good movie.

Yeah, well, I hope YOU’RE a good movie…

I have a feeling this new Kong will be as much fun as PJ’s was depressing!

PJ’s was amazingly depressing.

Did PJ’s version finally end? I walked out of the cinema a couple of hours in, and just assumed it was still going all these years later.

The extended edition is beautiful.

Did it need to be that long? No.
But I really appreciated the extended edition.

It just feels lived

Full Trailer tomorrow

Trailer tease:

That’s a great poster, but I have less and less interest in the film. The first trailer had mood, the second one was too silly for me.

I enjoyed Trainwreck but holy shit does this look terrible.

The only thing I laughed at in the entire thing was the “1 in 4” joke. When the only funny moment in your trailer comes from a minor supporting character that’s a big problem.

I enjoyed Trainwreck but holy shit does this look terrible.

The only thing I laughed at in the entire thing was the “1 in 4” joke. When the only funny moment in your trailer comes from a minor supporting character that’s a big problem.

I’m sorry, but the level of humor in the first trailer made the subtext of the title more explicit to me…and now my stomach gets queasy thinking about it.

Oh, the second trailer had less of that dumb humor.

Ugh, Arnold’s still trying to go the serious acting route.