millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Movie News and Trailers 2 - The Sequel

Probably not going to go to the cinema for crazy rich Asians. Is it better than the others?

No, but it’s much better than Deadpool 2.

I took a look at my running list of favorite movies of the year and the only one that would qualify as a comedy in any way is “Sorry to Bother You”.

Still no non-US distributor for that. :angry:

Edit: Looks like it was picked up last week. Not out until December though.

Like, at all? Wow, that’s crazy. (edit- posted this before your edit)

You’d think Amazon or Netflix would buy the rights and throw it up on their sites at that point. It’s not like it was a bomb, it made over $17 million in NA on like a $3 million budget.

I’m still hoping it gets a proper cinematic release. I would like to see it in a movie theatre.

I have to say…he is rocking that wardrobe.

That looks pretty great and terrible at the same time.

Even though I am big Elton John fan it is funny to me that his music was ever really considered “rock” and that he’d play in front of screaming fans.

Right?
I’m not sure about the dramatic aspect yet, that’s what I want to see more of in future clips. Just a better look.
But the general style and flair seems point on.

The movie’s still nine months away; I’m surprised they’re trailing it already.

The trailer reminded me of the Bohemian Rhapsody one a few times, and it wasn’t until the end that I realised they sort of have the same director.

And it continues:

They’re probably rushing the trailer out to get it in front of Bohemian.

That wardrobe rocks itself.

That’s a great looking Hellboy.

Well it looks like it could be great, if the fantasy stuff meshes with the drama…

And they go back to using ONLY Elton’s voice for the singing.

Looks kinda like The Devil in the Preacher TV series.