millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Movie News and Trailers 2 - The Sequel

I get a feeling all that G1 fan-service stuff will fill about five minutes and the rest of the film will be the Love Bug style adventure, they’re just highlighting the former to try and win over TF fans who didn’t like the Bay movies (like me). And it’s working for me.

I agree, I’ll take as much G1 as I can get!

How was House with a Clock in its Walls?

Very timely.

Not very good. Jack Black was a weird casting choice and it was slow with pretty bad jokes. Some of the PG rated scary stuff was cool I guess.

This looks like one of those French films the rest of us will enjoy, another Vidocq biopic/action movie!

Dammit. I can’t believe I’m going to see a live action Transformers movie again!
No if we can an original G1 grimlock and green Devastator I may have my favorite movie of the year

That’s an interesting still image they’ve chosen for Youtube.

Sony’s Columbia Pictures is releasing the pic, based on the original 1970s ABC series, which was followed by two films: Charlie’s Angels (2000) and Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle (2003). Since the original films, The Townsend Agency has grown considerably and gone global, providing security and intelligence services to a wide variety of private clients with offices and highly-trained teams worldwide. This film focuses on one of those teams.

Holy shit, I can’t wait for this movie.

Amazon Studios has promoted Julie Rapaport to Co-Head of Movies in which she’ll lead a new division that will focus on building a slate of movies geared toward wider audiences. While Amazon Studios vice president WW head of motion pictures Jason Ropell exited this summer, we understand Amazon is still looking for a replacement for him.

She’s entitled to stand by her friends. Even if they’re terrible people.

Wow, they’re really going full Rocky IV with the second Creed? That’s… unexpected.

Regardless, I think Michael B. Jordan is on the verge of becoming as much of a superstar as anyone can possibly be these days.

Movie looks great. There’s no way those two are in the same weight class but I guess that holds up with the original.

I wonder what kind of crazy HGH cycles they’ve got him on for this movie. I’m sure his training is intense but he looks jacked well beyond any regimen (given what he has looked like in the past).