millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Movie News and Trailers 2 - The Sequel

The new Chucky from the Child’s Play remake (not to be confused with the continuing Chucky series).

https://rue-morgue.com/framework/uploads/2018/09/Childs-Play-19-first-look-768x768.jpg

Hopefully better than Cult of….

I think the first one was a hair away from being a perfect movie. The second was…not good. Here’s hoping the third brings us back around to the awesomeness of the first one.

I’m the opposite.
I think the first was very barebones - and while the second had a lot of flaws, it had much more engaging qualities.

I’m actually quite anticipating this.

Isn’t that also the current release date for the next Bond movie? :slight_smile:

If (as expected, given the current turmoil) Bond slips down the schedule, they may well be able to create a narrative that Kingsman has Bond running scared.

Edit: just saw that Bond already slipped to February 2020 with the new director announcement. So it looks like they’ve actually just pounced on a good newly-empty slot.

Nice of them to put the whole movie into a few minutes. Saves me the time of actually having to see it.

A military vs zombie film that’s not ‘Overlord’ (and probably cost less than it’s catering budget);

That looks like a good beer and pizza film.

If they’re having to cite Midsomer Murders as someone’s main previous credit, they might as well just admit they’re an unknown.

I have no idea who she is, but maybe my Mum would know, she’s a big fan of ‘Midsomer Murders’ :wink:

EDIT:
I just googled for info, her mother is the former model turned TV chef Lorraine Pascal and her father is a Polish Count turned musician.

https://vaaju.com/poland/the-actor-of-polish-origin-will-play-in-the-new-charlies-angels-beautiful-picture/

Well that’s the G1 movie all the fans were asking for.

I’m not even a particularly big TF fan, but I love seeing all those chunky old designs in live-action.

Hmm, I’m actually less interested in that now. The first trailer felt like it was going for a different feel than the Bay movies…But this make it look like it’s just more of the same.

I felt like the action was more readable than what I remember from the first Bay film, but I guess it remains to be seen how it comes across in the final movie.

I saw this trailer before the House with a Clock in Its Walls and I basically hate everything about it.

Agreed. Well, not exactly more of the same - but was hoping for something at least more low-key.