millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Movie News and Trailers 2 - The Sequel

Best since “Y Tu Mama Tambien”? I love that movie but Children of Men is clearly his best film.

I was going to comment on that. Gravity is my favourite but I think that most of his films are more accomplished than Y Tu Mama Tambien. That being said, I do like a good controversial opinion.

Damien Chazelle’s account of the first successful manned mission to the moon, also starring Claire Foy

… as Buzz Aldrin, I guess? :confused:

In the post credits scene they age her up with makeup and CGI and she punches some arsehole who calls Buzz a liar. It’s a gem.

I would buy two tickets to that :+1:

Remember when Buzz Aldrin was in that Transformers film and admitted that the moon landings happened so that they could grab tech from a crashed Decepticon spacecraft?

Ugh, there’s a lot of worrying things in that trailer. I think I’m going to wait for this one to come out on video.

Better than the previous trailers, but I’m still not sold on it. It just reminds me too much or AvP:Requiem

Impossible…you can actually see one foot in front of you at times.

Even after reading through that whole article, I don’t get any concrete sense of what the strategy is, they just seem to be discussing rumours and possibilities.

That looks really good. I want to see that one in the theatre, definitely.

For me, on the other hand, this is the first trailer for that movie that made me want to see it. It really works for me, in a late eighties way. Don’t know that I’ll watch it in the theatre, but I might if I can do it with friends and lots of beer.

That’s a terrible wig.

The film looks good though.

Did the Guardian recently hire comics “journalists”?

Police Retirement Home 1: Admissions!

Nicotero is known for a lot more than the walking dead. He was essentially Tom Savini’s protégée in the 90’s (fun fact: Savini almost blinded me with his fake blood formula in a stage play in Pittsburgh). You’ve probably seen Nicotero’s work in movies you’d never expect. He’s pretty perfect for reenvisioning a 90’s horror hero like Spawn.

What was the play?