millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Movie News and Trailers 2 - The Sequel

Me too. Not that I consider him neccessarily bad, but I doubt his directorial affinities are what this film needs.

I’d watch a good Wile E. Coyote movie. If it ever gets made.

I wonder if they’ll ruin it with dialogue. While the best thing about the Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck cartoons was the dialogue and Mel Blanc’s great voices, the strength of the Road Runner cartoons was lack of dialogue and reliance on visuals.

I guess it will depend on the story they decide to tell.

Back in the late 80s/early 90s, I got to meet Chuck Jones. I have an animation cell of the Coyote signed by him.

Interesting musings on adaptations from someone who has had a handful of his books adapted. It’s very even handed and similar to some of Mark’s musings on the subject.

Three questions, Todd:

1. Where do you keep the signed cel in your home?
  2. Where do you keep the back door key hidden?
  3. When will you and Christel be leaving the house this weekend?

1. I am a Texan.
  2. I own a shotgun.
  3. I own three handguns.

I hope that answers your questions.

Hey Todd, a couple more questions:

1. If you found two New Yorkers sneaking into your house, who would you decide who to aim for first?

2. If one successfully escaped your home with a prized possession, for the sake of the questions let’s say… maybe a signed animation cell, how far would you be willing to track him?

To answer your questions:

1. The 9mm has old, high capacity clips so its 18 rounds in the clip plus one in the chamber.

2. The Desert Eagle .44 Magnum has 8 rounds in the clip plus one in the chamber.

What’s a clip? :wink:

I have two speed loaders for the S&W 629 Classic .44 Magnum. They have silver-tipped hollow points.

Are there a lot of werewolves in Texas?

I thought it was Chupacabras?

Pro Tip: Silver-tipped hollow points are very effective in combating supernatural and preternatural threats.

For those who’ve never seen him, this is a picture of Todd, taken last week.

Fuck you, Steve! You promised to never show the picture me wearing the wig!

That wig is wearing you.

We have a complicated relationship.