millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Movie News and Trailers 2 - The Sequel

I’d rather just watch The Terminal.

Well. just saw Ready Player One… I would give it a very generous 7.

Trevorrow never dies.

Oh well, if they want to go that way. I’m completely uninterested.

Be honest though. You were already uninterested.

A bit, but I always want to be interested; it’s Jurassic Park!

Now we are grown men, we don’t run like Usain Bolt, so subterfuge and collusion have become our weapons. Eleven months of the year are spent planning. Collaborating with a friend is where the fun is – we can spend hours discussing approaches.

Perhaps one of the most unexpected tags was during Mike’s father’s funeral. During the service, he felt a hand on his shoulder and turned to find Joe mouthing, “You’re it.” Afterwards, he said his father would have approved, because he found our game hilarious.

Valerian is on Netflix UK from today, I might rewatch.

Okay, I have no idea what that movie is going for. And not in a good way.

I wonder if the trailer is less coherent than it should be because they’re so focused on showing Margot Robbie. She’s obviously a pull currently, but it’s like they pay so much attention to her that not a lot is left for anything else.

Boll released his first Rampage movie in 2009 which was followed by 2014’s Rampage: Capital Punishment and 2016’s Rampage: President Down. The movies do not share the storyline of Warner Bros’ adaptation of the monster sci-fi video game, but Boll says that the new movie will “shrink” his brand and the money he can make with his future Rampage movies. He also adds, “It also confuses the audience!”

The confusion from people asking “Who is Uwe Boll?”

We are living now in a world where Independent Movies are dead and the big players only are making all the money. That they then use developed brands and ideas from established series such as my Rampage films in order to make even more money is unfair but typical. The new RAMPAGE movie will shrink my brand and my revenues I can make in the future with my RAMPAGE movies. It also confuses the audience! I want that WARNERS change the title, especially because the new movie has nothing to do with a RAMPAGE and looks more like Jumanji 2 and is one of those typical feelgood, popcorn bullshit movies that the studios use to brainwash America even more! All these kind of movies including Transformers, Avengers are helping the military industrial complex in America to win and have retards like Trump be American President who would say that the earth is flat as soon they think they can benefit from this!

Man, that is some good crazy right there.

He’ll probably get some small payday from this. Enough to finance another of his crazy project.

I have to say I like independent edgy political Boll better than video-game adaptation Boll, though.

I can’t decide if this is an April Fools joke or not. I know there has been something floating out there for a long time but they don’t seem to be completely serious. I would love to see it happen though.

I’d love for this to happen. Although it’ll be a shame Carlin isn’t around for it.