millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Movie News and Trailers 2 - The Sequel

Brad Pitt has, on occasion, reminded me of a young Redford anyway so it makes sense.

Absolutely what I thought when I first saw the pic.

Maybe Redford and Pitt shop at the same toupee store.

Couldn’t decide whether to post this in the Star Wars Movie thread or the Marvel Movies and TV Discussion thread:

The answer is YES! It’s like asking if Superman can beat Batman… :wink:

Ultimates 2 already covered this.

It’s not a lightsaber. It’s a light… pole… thing…

Beam Staff

Pervert.

Dave has it right. No laser can cut through that shield. Luke might be able to beat Cap but the shield would not break

It’s not a laser!!! Lasers don’t absorb or block lightning. It’s a magic space sword, like a techno version of Excalibur, loaded to the max with the will of the living cosmic force and kyber crystal carved from the living rock it’s self on Ilum. Back it up with Luke’s Force will and it’s a done deal.

2d2a2d

Look here Barbie, I don’t know if they taught you this in the land of fairies and puppy-dog tails, where you obviously, if not grew up then at least spent most of your summers, but you’re in the real world now. Nnnnn-kay?

Cap’s shield is more than a “rare” element.

This shield is composed of a unique Vibranium, Steel alloy, and an unknown third component. It is virtually indestructible

Unless Vibranium doubles as Cortosis, no.

(Bonus points to anyone who recognises the second item and what it does)

Constructed by “us”, neanderthals of the 21st century. The SW universe is at least 10,000 years ahead of us, I’m sure we could easily amaze people 10,000 years ago with a steak knife and a garbage can lid!
Luke would slice it up like butta, plus you know…SPACE MAGIC!!! :+1:

_20180628_190440

All of this has happened before. All of it will happen again.

I’ll be expecting those Bonus Points!

Done - which one is that one from? Soule’s one?

10,000 years ahead in technology. :wink:
Written just before the Prequels ruined everything… :slight_smile:
SX322_BO1%2C204%2C203%2C200

Virtually indestructible is not the same as indestructible.