millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Movie News and Trailers 2 - The Sequel

Citizens on patrol came out before rotten tomatoes existed.

Long before but they do retroactively look at print reviews for old films. In some senses with their formula I’m surprised there aren’t more 0% films. It works on a very binary basis of the film being good or bad, if something is a bit poor it should really get 0% but then there’s always a contrarian at play.

I like to call it the Gar Jones Effect.

Not really. I just thought that sounded funny. :wink:

No there isn’t.

Yeah. I’m pretty sure that Superman 2 used to be one of the greatest movies ever made, according to Rotten Tomatoes.

It didn’t become that until the Donner cut was released. :wink:

This is a real movie that is actually coming out.

Not a great thumbnail.

Dammit!

That Predator trailer doesn’t look too bad.

I thought this was going to be a PG-13 job with a kid in the lead.

I was about to say that I don’t think Shane Black could manage anything other than R.
Then I remembered Iron Man 3.

Anyone know if Joe Carnahan’s Boss Level is in production (post production, maybe)? When it comes to Carnahan, it’s hard to tell if anything he’s working on is actually getting made.

The film is about a retired U.S. Army Special Forces veteran (Grillo) trapped in a never-ending loop that results in his death every day. In order to stop his endless suffering, he must figure out who is responsible and stop them.

Another Groundhog Day action movie concept, but I like Carnahan so it shouldn’t be too cheesy (yes, I’m looking at you, Happy Death Day :angry:)

It started filming in March.

The Grey and Smokin’ Aces were okay, but I can’t get too excited about a movie starring Mel Gibson.

Yeah, while the concept didn’t grab me, having Mel Gibson involved is a definite deal breaker.

The remake of Mr Smith goes to Washington is his best work!