millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Movie News and Trailers 2 - The Sequel

I’m actually impressed by how good that looks. Before, I was worried, now I think I’m getting excited.

I think this was originally meant to be in theatres. But looks like it’s straight to Netflix now.

That doesn’t look like something I’d pay to see in a cinema.

I’ll probably watch it on Netflix though.

EDIT:
‘Sicario: Day of the Soldado’ isn’t for me. I’m disappointed that they took Benicio del Toro’s character from the first film, where he was a cold blooded monster (albeit one we could understand have sympathy for), and turned him into a kind of good guy by giving him a young girl to protect, Logan style. I think it’s generic and weak compared to the first film.

Yes, but, it means that the Collector is going to try and solo Thanos, which might be something to see.
It could still end up a turkey (considering how unnecessary it is, that’s not the worst fate in the world) but what I’ve seen so far looks promising. Hopefully there’s enough of an audience for it. If this makes enough do you reckon they’ll try for a third?

I’ll wait for the reboot…Return of the Living Soldado.

Looks like Worthington getting to remake Avatar.

Mr Rogers is one of the greatest men of the 20th century. I’m very much looking forward to seeing this.

Same here. If people remember me with half the respect Fred Rodgers deserves, I would consider my life well lived.

Ronnie, I definitely have half as much respect for you as I have for Mr. Rogers.

It warms my heart that you think so well of me, Robert. :wink:

From the director of It Follows:

Well that was unexpected.

I really enjoyed It Follows. It wasn’t perfect but was incredibly well crafted so I’m looking forward to this.

That looks really great! Like an Illuminatus!/Focault’s Pendulum thing, but with a Coen-Bros-like approach.

Yeah, that could work.