millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Movie News and Trailers 2 - The Sequel

That looks great. :heart_eyes:

I’m generally not a fan of Lee’s but that does look like it’s going to be fun.

Topher Grace as David Duke works surprisingly well.

Emilio definitely called in a lot of favors for this one.

Emilio Estevez trapped in a Library…What’s the worst that could happen?

Daniel Casey has been tapped to write Fast and Furious 9, the latest installment of Universal’s billion-dollar franchise becoming the first new writer on the movie series in over a dozen years.

Chris Morgan had been the chief writer of the franchise, writing every single movie since the third installment, 2006’s The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift, continuing to pen scripts all the way through 2017’s The Fate of the Furious. Morgan hasn’t left completely, he just switched vehicles: He is now writing and producing the tentatively titled Hobbs and Shaw, the Furious spinoff to star Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham.

Fast 9 will be directed by Justin Lin, the director who helmed four of the Fast movies and who is returning to the franchise after sitting out the seventh and eighth installments.

Not a great trailer, but I’m still looking forward to this.

I think it looks pretty good, but that may just be the music working it’s magic.

I think that looks terrible and I can’t wait to see it.

I’m not sure how it looks really as it doesn’t reveal much outside the songs. I have to say though Rami Malek looks pretty dead on as Freddie.

I’m with Steve on this. That music was pretty cool. And Queen is pretty awesome so I’m definitely seeing it.

Interesting that Bryan Singers name is completely absent from that trailer.

Not really interesting so much as predictable.

Is that…the best guy from Scream Queens?

Yup.

Netflix has been killing it with RomComs lately.
I even enjoyed that Indian one that was overly long.

If I had the time I’d try pitching them mine.

It seems to be getting a reaction anyway.

Did anyone really expect anything else from Lars Von Trier doing a movie about a serial killer?

He could make a movie about a child going to Lego Land and make it viscerally disturbing.