millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Movie News and Trailers 2 - The Sequel

Maybe that’s how he sees romance. :wink:

My wife LOVES Hello Kitty so she’ll most likely want to see it.

Framing? That’s an interesting point of view.

Is this a biopic or a documentary? This kind of looks insanely awesome.

Seems to be a mix of both.

Interweaving a treasure trove of archival footage with dramatic vignettes starring Alec Baldwin, Framing John DeLorean is a gripping look at a man who gambled everything in his pursuit of the American Dream

That’s either going to be incredible or a raging dumpster fire.

I get my car washed where Deloreans used to be made.

So you’re close to Dunmury? Vox did this video a little while back that summarizes things pretty well. One of the big companies that still works on them is a friend of a friend.

If this does well, set your watches for the live action sequels to Cinderella and Beauty and the Beast’s remakes.

Why does it feel like this already came out? Has it been filming for sometime?

Edit: Nevermind. I didn’t realize it was a sequel.

Yeah, it’s near me, I actually learnt to drive around Dunmurray and Lisburn area as my instructor was from Lisburn. I’m talking about Enkalon industrial estate for the car washing though, where they also had a setup putting together parts for Deloreans. It’s about a mile from me.

*I’ll take a look at the video later when I get the chance.

Gotta say, not really partial to romcoms where a character feels justified in running around on their partner…and that trailer has two of them. So, that’s rough.

It’s not running around if they’re broken up.

Trailer kinda makes it seem as though either has not, and at least one doesn’t really care.
Not talking about the lead here. Talking bout her two friends.

@Lorcan_Nagle and @Mark_Hall:

Dylan O’Brien for Char

Ah I misunderstood.