millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Movie News and Trailers 2 - The Sequel

It is so absurd. I can’t tell whether or not it is going to be too absurd or not over the length of the film.

https://rue-morgue.com/the-new-candyman-has-been-chosen/?fbclid=IwAR05LPiJYNFQomXUJj6BLYmv7Xq_e6DLKo-ihvJSBjW0qGkEKxFZ6Fxzr3Y

I still haven’t seen Aquaman. Those who did, is he good?

Well, he’s certainly not shit, by any stretch. And he was in no way the weak part of the movie.

For clarification on the most horrible part of the movie:

For what he was given to work with, yes.

I am incredibly impressed with Selma Blair right now.

It really is.

Also using that song for the trailer is a stroke of genius.

Critters 5 poster

Official, geolocked.

It is a TV series.

Shudder , AMC Networks’ premium streaming service for horror, thrillers, and the supernatural, today announced the acquisition of the exclusive U.S. rights to Critters: A New Binge , an eight episode short-form series from Warner Bros. Television Group’s digital studio, Blue Ribbon Content. The horror-comedy series picks up the tale of the Critters , everyone’s favorite hairy, carnivorous, insatiable aliens from the beloved film franchise. All episodes of Critters: A New Binge will premiere exclusively on Shudder in the U.S. on Thursday, March 21 .

Is that Jet Reno?!!

Looks like the Sherminator to me

It looks like this is actually happening.

It’s been out on DVD in Spain for months. You can buy it on eBay fairly cheap! https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=the+man+who+killed+don+quixote+gilliam

So does this mean the other official Critters sequel that was in the works is dead?

Probably.
Which is a shame, since Leprechaun Returns was bad, but it didn’t look as bad as this.

My hope is, naturally, that I’m lucky enough to have a screening near me. I couldn’t care less what anyone’s said about it.

Ehhh I don’t know… it looks fine, but it also looks like a remix of HB1 & 2… like, I’m not seeing what’s the point of this reboot just yet.