millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Movie News and Trailers 2 - The Sequel

You need to clarify whether you mean the original Shaft or the original Shaft.

This is the only one I know:

I would much rather have a new Pootietang movie than a new Shaft one. :rage:

I wasn’t just talking about myself, though. My kid was far less enthusiastic about Lego Batman than he was about the Lego movie.

In the end, how our own kids react will always only be anecdotal and will differ, but the fact is that Lego Batman sold a lot less tickets than the Lego movie, and that means less kids went to see it.

It’ll be interesting to see how Lego movie 2 does in comparison.

Curtis Mayfield did the Superfly soundtrack. Shaft is pure Isaac Hayes.

And Hayes won an Oscar for Best Original Song, too.

And here he is performing it at the ceremony.

Ah, so he did. I’d love to hear Pusherman in a theater quality sound system, too.

https://www.empireonline.com/movies/news/avatar-sequels-producer-jon-landau-talks-water-work-live-action-shooting/

“We have completed our principal capture on Avatar 2 , three, and part of four,” Landau clarifies. “We’re going to do our live-action filming in New Zealand in the spring of this year.”

So they still haven’t started actually filming yet.

Depends on how much will be live-action

I hope we don’t have fewer Stannis memes.

It’s a stylistic choice.

Mister Smith inks deals on Samuel L. Jackson, Anthony Mackie drama ‘The Banker’

Mister Smith Entertainment has secured multiple international territory deals on George Nolfi’s The Banker , which stars Samuel L. Jackson, Anthony Mackie, Nicholas Hoult and Nia Long.

The film has sold to Germany (Constantin Film), Italy (BIM), Japan (Hakuhodo DY MaP), Latin America (Sun Distribution), Scandinavia (Nordisk), and Spain (DeaPlaneta).

It is based on the true story of two African American entrepreneurs who, during the 1950s, tried to circumvent the racial limitations of the era by recruiting a working class white man and training him to pose as the head of their business empire while they posed as a janitor and a chauffeur.

The Adjustment Bureau director Nolfi wrote the screenplay with Niceole Levy. Romulus Entertainment is financing the film, with Brad Feinstein of Romulus producing. Joel Viertel, George Nolfi, Nnamdi Asomugha, Jonathan Baker and Anthony Mackie are also producers.

–SNIP–

And the official teaser for Child’s Play (2019)

Interesting that they seem to be going with widespread malfunctioning dolls rather than just Chucky.

In the promo materials, the Buddi doll can link with other products through WiFi Connectivity.

So it could be Chucky just influencing the rest.

Helluva cast!