millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Movie News and Trailers 2 - The Sequel

I thought he was too young, then I realized I didn’t have a clue how old Leto was, but if Paul’s 14 then Leto could be really young.

That’s assuming they cast Paul as 14 :confused:

The actor cast as Paul is 23

They’ve cast Timothee Chalamet, who is 23, so they’ll dress him younger. He played 17 in ‘Call Me by Your Name’ when he was 20.

Isaac is 39, so they’ll give him some grey hair.

It’s pretty much the way films and TV are always made.

So, family?

Jackson will direct a movie that is based on 55 hours of never-released footage of The Beatles in the studio. Shot between January 2 and January 31, 1969, the studio sessions produced The Beatles’ Grammy Award winning album Let It Be , with its Academy Award winning title song. The result was the swan song of the super group: the album was released 18 months later in May 1970, several months after the band had broken up.

“The 55 hours of never-before-seen footage and 140 hours of audio made available to us, ensures this movie will be the ultimate ‘fly on the wall’ experience that Beatles fans have long dreamed about – it’s like a time machine transports us back to 1969, and we get to sit in the studio watching these four friends make great music together,” Jackson said in a statement.

… which he will pad out to 65 hours with other bits that he thinks ought to have been in the source material.

Jeeeeesus who is casting this movie? That “kid” doesn’t look like Paul either (he also has a very punchable kind of face). Horrible casting choices, I’m starting to get a bit worried =/

If I had to guess, I’d say the director?

With help from the casting director and producers.

And the studio.

And the talent agencies.

A heist during a zombie apocalypse is a pretty good idea.

And it could work as a movie too.

Interesting. It seems like his ties to Warners and the DC Universe are severed?

I am sure this will look amazing, and be fun. It’s probably the kind of thing Snyder should be concentrating on for a while.

Agreed. I’m not a big Snyder fan, but this sounds like a lot of fun. Then again, I thought that about Sucker Punch when the first teaser was released. That said, a zombie heist movie sounds less likely to be the joyless bag of abuse and depression that Sucker Punch was.

I’m up for whatever Snyder is doing. I never saw his Dawn of the Dead as I’m not hugely into horror. I probably need to go back and give it a watch.

It’s really good and very funny.

It’s a good remake. Like Kenneth says, it’s funny, and there’s some great action (they’re using fast zombies) and they go for a full-on zombie apocalypse atomosphere that’s quite nice.

More Dune:

Fun bit of Zombieland 2 marketing.

I do keep thinking he’s making a Calvin and Hobbes movie.

While I know the F&F movies make boatloads of money (has to be one of the most fascinating franchise stories, really, how they went from successful-ish to mega-blockbusters), it still kind of boggles my mind that they’re making more. It’ll be interesting to see how the lack of The Rock impacts the box office.