millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Movie News and Trailers 2 - The Sequel

I hate to say it but Little looks like fun.

Strange, would be recording a real live velociraptor.

He’ll have fun with that.

Anne Hathaway and Tim Robbins are set to co-star opposite Mark Ruffalo in Participant’s untitled legal drama focused on the scandal revolving around the DuPont chemical company.

Bill Camp, Victor Garber, Mare Winningham, William Jackson Harper, and Bill Pullman round out the cast.

“Carol” helmer Todd Haynes is directing the movie from a script by Matthew Carnahan and Mario Correa.

I’ll watch anything Haynes does.

Also, I hope Mark Ruffalo doing movies about the DuPonts becomes a regular thing, after this and Foxcatcher.

New Dan Gilroy:

I’m happy to see Zawe Ashton getting movie roles.

Reviews for Glass are coming in:

Sigh.
Well, I will remain excited for it.
I’m not going to read any reviews until I’ve seen the film, but the trailers that I’ve seen haven’t shown much of Willis, and I’m worried that he hasn’t been able to inhabit David Dunn very well. He always seems like the biggest obstacle to the cool concept for this movie. He doesn’t seem to put much into his work at all these days. Seeing him in Sin City 2 was just depressing.

Fired ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ director Bryan Singer’s BAFTA nod sparks backlash

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/fired-bohemian-rhapsody-director-bryan-singers-bafta-nod-sparks-backlash-095918430.html

Well Art Buchwald has been dead since 2007 so I guess there won’t be any lawsuits…

That’s a really tiny role. I would have thought Bautista should be aiming much higher than that by now.

He would have been a great Gurney, I think.
Fingers still crossed for Jodorowsky’s son as Duncan.

Maybe his dream is to be Sting.

It depends on how they’re adapting the book. He might get more screen time than expected.

Is there a more major character in Dune he realistically could play? Baron Vladimir Harkonnen himself, maybe?