millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Movie News and Trailers 2 - The Sequel

Sonic doesn’t skip leg day that’s for sure.

Part of me really just wants it to be James Marsden in a mascot suit.

Nonsense. I’m sure it’ll be a perfectly normal, anthropomorphised, fluffy, blue hedgehog.

Go go Kaijus!

That looks like a thoroughly over-egged pudding, but I’ll probably risk the indigestion.

Kinda feels like the same sorta desperate reach and stretch for a cinematic universe that things like ASM2 and The Mummy were rife with…
The action looks cool though.

I’m wary, but I’ll catch a matinee for the spectacle.

This is going to be like Star Wars for Furries.

They’ve tried again and again.
I’ll believe it once filming wraps.

Whether or not it gets made I’m sure Kaufman is happy for the new influx of cash to keep Trina afloat and get Shakespeare’s Shitstorm out the door.

Yeah, I can’t until 2024 to see that either.
Looks like a riot.

Unfortunately the word on the street is it’s not very good.

I think that I’m more excited for the new Godzilla than I am for Avengers.

Here’s a first look at graphic novel supremo Alan Moore’s ( Watchmen ) latest creation: The Show . Moore has scripted the film, which stars Tom Burke ( War And Peace ), Siobhan Hewlett ( Show Pieces ), Ellie Bamber ( Nocturnal Animals) , Sheila Atim (Girl From The North Country), Richard Dillane ( The White Princess ) and Moore himself.

Production is currently underway in Northampton, UK. Mitch Jenkins ( Show Pieces ) is directing. The feature screenplay is Moore’s first not to be based on one of his graphic novels.

Gothic fantasy-drama The Show follows Fletcher Dennis (Burke) who has been hired to track down a stolen artefact, an investigation that brings him into contact with the most unusual and dangerous elements in Moore & Jenkins’ hometown Northampton. According to the film’s synopsis, these include “dead Lotharios, comatose sleeping beauties, Voodoo gangsters, masked adventurers, unlikely 1930s private eyes and violent chiaroscuro women.”

Outlining his vision for the project, Alan Moore said, “With The Show , I wanted to apply the storytelling ability accumulated during the rest of my varied career to the medium of film. I wanted to see if it was possible to create an immersive and addictive world with no throwaway dialogue and no throwaway characters, a world where every character is memorable, distinctive and attempting to steal the whole show for themselves, just as we do in real life. I wanted to take some very old-school approaches to film and to find out, alongside Mitch Jenkins, what would happen if you connected them up with some very modern ideas and technical capabilities, and I wanted to make a piece of radical and progressive cinema that was also ridiculously sumptuous, involving and entertaining: a genuinely spectacular show.”