millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Movie News and Trailers 2 - The Sequel

Yeah, I liked Eggsy in the sequel very much.

Good to see this has finally found a home.
It will probably get more eyes on it via Netflix than the box office. Though looking at that trailer its cleverly cut in a way one could assume its a sequel to the Disney live action one.

Millar has clarified on Twitter, it’s a prequel, not a sequel.

I’m not sure how much you’re being sarcastic here, or whether the general perception is that casting a Mexican actor as a character from the Indian sub-continent called “Singh” is somehow better than casting a white actor as a character from the Indian sub-continent called “Singh”.

Yeah it makes more sense in that context. That’s why Eggsy will be back as Taron says because Kingsman 3 is meant to be the continuation after the prequel.

Whether the franchise has enough to warrant another 2 episodes we shall have to wait and see.

The plan had apparently been to film the sequel and prequel back-to-back; given that Egerton isn’t sure when he’ll be back, that seems to be gone now.

Rob Roy director Michael Caton-Jones has begun production on a feature film adaptation of Alan Warner’s 1998 novel The Sopranos about a group of devil-may-care Catholic schoolgirls who travel to Edinburgh for a choir competition.

Actresses Eve Austin, Tallulah Greive, Abigail Lawrie, Sally Messham, Rona Morison and Marli Siu star in the film alongside Kate Dickie and David Hayman. The film will shoot entirely in Scotland.

I read the book years ago after Mike recommended it. I hope the movie’s good.

That’s a 12 on the sarcasm scale, then.

Already a better musical than The Greatest Showman.

Already a better musical than The Greatest Showman.

I liked the first one more than most, but I might wait to watch this one at home.

Anguirus, perhaps?

Nah, Marvel crossover, Colleen Wing vs Kong